Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 8, 2011

WV Trip and Martin Wedding

My Cousin Brian got married this weekend!
I am very happy for Kaila and Brian... but honestly I didn't know her very well...
I overheard my grandparents talking about them... grandma was describing the last time Brian was at there house... He is crazy about her!.... He would do anything for her and give her anything she wanted... they were not talking to me.. or trying to "impress" anyone with their comments... they were just stating TRUTH ...a love so strong my grandparents were impressed... I LOVE that!

The wedding was in the hills of West Virginia.... It was a beautiful little church.. not their first choice (due to the rain the wedding was moved inside) BUT It was still wonderful... It may have been hot...humid...and not what they imaged... but I think it was perfect
I would like to say that we sat perfectly in the pews... Riley enjoyed the first song... he clapped and everything... much to his surprise it was not over after just one song...
 We spent a lot of time like this...
 and this...
We went to WV for the wedding... BUT I had never been there before so I felt the need to explore...
We started off close to "home" we hiked up into the woods behind the house and then down the driveway to the creek...



Then we headed out to see Sceneca Rocks...

I loved the views just driving down the road
 The view coming up to Seneca Rocks..
 The Rocks.. yep if I could find work I would live here...

 We were going to try and hike to the look out point... but 1.5 miles with 1,000 ft elevation change was not in the cards at 7:30 in the evening... better planning next time...
So we took pictures at the base of rocks....
(under the bridge we were on)
 
We saw LOTS of deer...
On our way home we stopped at Blackwater falls state park
 It was absolutely beautiful...despite the weather... there was a VERY nice wooden "boardwalk" that you walked down and you could see different points along the way a nice view of the falls




Momma and Her Men....

 

~ Momma





1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures from your cousin’s wedding. The venue and the natural sceneries seem breathtakingly beautiful. Good to know that the event was enjoyable despite of the rain. My cousin also got married last week at one of the popular Chicago venues and though it wasn’t as beautiful as the venue in these pictures, still it was a very fun and memorable event.

    ReplyDelete