Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Go Ahead Get Lost... * Updated*

Do you ever get lost?
I do
Some times I will get lost in a moment a song... a memory and think how nice my world would be if it were just like "that"

Today I got lost again... I got lost in a song...Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band (LOVE)
I was just sitting at my computer and the song was on the radio in the other room...  one verse in and I was lost...

It got me to thinking about spending my afternoon on the beach instead of where I was...

 .....My mind started to wonder as it often does.. what if I could just go away for a minute... Pretend I don't live in it... only me and my husband, relaxing on a beach without a care in the world... I imagine my life would be much more interesting... It would be  ROMANTIC, SPONTANEOUS, RELAXING, AWESOME!...
To have not a worry in the world.. only if the tide will reach my chair...what a perfect thought...

But in the same breath I think about how boring it would be to sit on the beach and have no one running around and splashing in the water... I wouldn't have moments where my baby crawls into bed with me and wants me to read him a book... I wouldn't have these precious memories...
*changes made due to the government trying to pass the PIPA & SOPA laws*
It is fun to loose yourself in a moment in a "what if".... does the perfection that I imagine exist? most likely not... I know I am right where I am suposta be....

No comments:

Post a Comment