Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 29, 2011

One year:

One year from today my world is gonna change...


I am gonna put my little one on a school bus and he is going to come home a kindergartner...
Parenting is hard...each stage you look a little ahead and think about how awesome it would be: 
If they slept through the night...
If they could just walk to what they wanted...
If they could just tell you want they wanted....
If they could just use the potty like a big boy...
If they could just...
Now with only one more year to go... I worry...
I can not control this...
I have loved him from the moment I first knew about him and for the most part I have been the one to choose and make choices for him...

4 is had for me anyhow because the is discovering he has a voice and an opinion.. and is is quite good at  fond of expressing his opinion... he can do it faster, better and stronger...
His own personal pushing away from me is tough enough... 
The thought of sending him away to SCHOOL is killing me...
He does not need me as much as he did... He wont ever need me like he did before...
My baby is turning into a stubborn, opinionated, strong willed person.... I need more time...

I pray for my little love but I feel a new intensity... basically I feel the need to PANIC!

Dear Heavenly Father....
Do not give Connor a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline. 2 Timothy1:7
Teach Connor to obey us in everything, for this pleases you, Lord. Do not let us do or say anything that would embitter or discourage him. Colossians 3:20-21
Don't let us exasperate Connor; instead, help us bring him up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4
Work in Connor so he will think and act according to your good purpose. Philippians 2:13
Lord, Enable Connor to be strong and courageous. Don't let him get frightened or discouraged, but let him know that you will be with him wherever he goes. Joshua 1:9
Help us to train Connor in the way that he should go, so that when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Lord help me to leave what is my fears with me and for Connor to take strength with him Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment