Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Thankful Heart

My heart is filled with thanksgiving when I hear from my room Connor crawling into Riley's bed saying "Hi buddy! how did you sleep?" and Riley answering "there" (meaning he slept in his bed... not really answering Connor's question)

....When the two of them play together.. One looking out for the other...

Connor saying "Come on buddy"




"Get out buddy"


Connor was happy to pull Riley around from tee to tee on the "green"

....Riley looks out for Connor too... Any time I get Riley a snack he waits and asks for one for Connor... He also makes sure that Connor has a drink every time he does...

....The sounds of giggling in the play room while I am making dinner..two little boys having fun and enjoying each other...
I am so thankful God gave me these two little boys and that they have each other to grow up with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment