Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pottery Barn why do you have to be so expensive?

Ive been spending a lot of time playing around with old things trying to find new uses for them. with a lot of time spent looking at Pottery Barn for idea's. My mom and I went to this cute little shop ... and I couldn't pass up this cute wooden tray...


perfect spot don't you think?

Pottery Barn has this example offered for $99.00!!
it was described as a found item.. i found mine for $10.00 :) a little more then I normally spend but not too bad



Mine again.. not exactly the same thing but I think it accomplishes the look I was going for..

Now i just want to share with you some things i LOVE from Pottery Barn now if i could duplicate but at a fraction of the price...This one I already have plans for... I have gathered the supplies... I just need to find the perfect spot for it...


I just love the texture of the lamp shades... I really have a thing for pendant lights :)
I love everything about this outdoor space ... from the lights strung between the trees to the random pillows on the grass.... they even have a movie playing on an old sheet.... well what I see as an old sheet but is most likely a very expensive screen.














No comments:

Post a Comment