Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Day In The Rain

It has been raining her for almost a week straight... its actually been a little crazy.. or have I have been going a little crazy with two boys ready to tear my house down we are ready to go outside and PLAY. I don't know if this picture does the rain any justice... it was really coming down!


 The weather hasn't been too cold so we finally gave up and decided to spend some time playing the the wonderful  no, I was right wonderful weather God was proving us with. And when the sun came out we got really excited....

 ....Splashing in the puddles (not sure what was up with the baseball bat and golf club...) but the boys had a blast! and boy did we get soaked!!


I took a moment to stop and look at the beauty God has given to us... beautiful sun kissed flowers. I have an entire bush of these guys and they sit right by my garden I just love the bright color contrast to the green leaves that surround them. My neighbors have some large lilac bushes on the other side of this bush and the smell is awesome in my garden ...Thanks neighbors!!

After dinner the rain stated again.. Of course... Daddy and Connor didn't mind at all and played some baseball in the rain till they were soaked through again...



*what you don't see in Riley and Momma under the big blue umbrella*

Praise the Lord, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good: his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1






No comments:

Post a Comment