Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life

Life is rolling along just fine... sometimes I feel like time is just flying by and sometimes I need to slow down and enjoy.

I recently got to check red rabbit off of my "to do" list.... we FINALLY went.
 In college we would drive past this awesome retro drive-in restaurant.. on our way to and from school.. it was never open (or we were in a hurry) and we never stopped...
 I absolutely love the look and atmosphere of this little place... I feel like behind the property there should be a drive-in movie theater...
 old pin-ball games and a creepy clown...
 the service was great and the food was great too! they bring it out on a tray and hook it to your car window... everything about it was cute and just the way I had always pictured it. totally worth the trip.


I am trying to rid my yard of pests...mosquitoes.. flies.. and ticks! and keep the bunnies away from the garden...



 I am adding planters of citronella and cat nip around my patio's .... it is supposed to repel mosquitoes I am also adding marigolds to keep those Bunnies away...
 It is awesome HOW much these plants actually smell like citronella it is really quite cool!

my little garden.. all filled up... now all I need is for it to start growing ...
 I would LOVE to have a larger garden... I don't have very much sun... I would really like to have some strawberries and sweet corn yet, but I need a lot more room... I am just dreaming..
 (Love the dirty nails?) I already have some flowers on my early tomatoes...I am deff. running low on the tomatoes I canned last year and I am almost out of peppers in the freezer... soon...very soon...


And for today.. I think we will ":Camp out" in the backyard and enjoy the sunshine of today.


-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment