Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Goodwill's been Good to Me...

I love when I find things that I am looking for.. it always happens when I am not actually looking for anything..
today we took a trip to Goodwill.. I found a cute skirt form Gap.. with the tags still on for 3.50!... the original tag says 44.00! CRAZY! ... as great as that sounds... that was not the real surprise...

I found pennants!

I am in love with the idea of gathering pennants for my boys from our family adventures... (Blackwater falls, West Virgina and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon)

Riley's reading corner in his room
 I also like to decorate there rooms with them... I actually have them everywhere... home-made and most made out of construction paper...
The ones I found are GREAT! they are sports themed.. antique looking... and match Riley's theme perfectly! not only did I find one strand I found 2 matching ones! the price?... 2.95 each! YES PLEASE! I snatched them both up :)




Another time I was shopping around at Goodwill.. not looking for anything I found a pottery barn surf board rug for Connor's room... this was a rug I was familiar with... when we were first decorating his room... in my dream room for him I would have this rug.. but at 89.00 there was NO way he would ever have it in his room.. but when I found it at goodwill for under 5.00 I didn't even think twice about it!


I have no problem shopping in thrift stores! I love a good deal no matter where it comes from! 
You just always need to be looking/ never looking for anything in particular... happy thrift shopping!

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment