Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Firday




This spring has been tough on us... for some reason we all have a cold that we can't seem to shake! we have been taking weekly trips to the dr. first for Connor..then Riley had a double ear infection.... that has cleared up but his runny nose and cough still hasn't! and yesterday we went back again because Connor's eye was giving him problems.. it is all red and looks like there is a white spot on the white of his eye.. not like pink eye but like something else... poor guy!



The dr. said it looks like he got poked with something and that was causing the eye irritation...
He never complained and we are not sure how or when it happened... It isn't slowing him down at all.. 

 We hung out with some friends on Wednesday evening and Connor was more than a little excited to get into their creek!

 All the kids had a great time...  I really don't care one bit about mud... I love it!... I love when my kiddo's feel free to PLAY without fear of hearing me scold them for getting messy... I know that they are having fun and making memories and to me that is the most important thing..

We warmed up by a camp fire and the kiddo's (and me) made roasted marshmallows...
 


 Just hanging out and enjoying the evening...



Today we ventured out to my friends house because for Mother's day she received the gift of an open pool.... She posted some pictures on Facebook of the pool, which Connor saw and he thought he should like to go...
so we did


Riley tried to get it but the water really was to cold for him 68 degrees... BURRR! to cold for me too...


Connor didn't mind he was in and out and in and out... I thought he would only get in and find out it was too cold and get out and want to leave... He didn't he LOVED it.. we were there for and hour and a half!


it is going to be a great summer!


The weather is beautiful and the boys have a fun filled weekend planned! If only my house would magically clean itself...
~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment