Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

5 Min. No Sew Wall Art

This project is part of my play room re-do. More on that later...
I had some left over fabric from another project...

I knew I had some picture frames I was not using anymore...
I cut out the fabric that needed to fill up the picture frame, it looked boring, I needed more

I had the idea to cut out the Boys initials....

I used a fun font and printed out the letters...

I pinned the letters to the fabric of my choice and cut out the letters....




I thought about sewing the letters to the first fabric, but I wanted results faster... so I used a safety pin


I actually think it looks just fine, it adds to the "boyish" look of the letter


Really fast and easy! I am happy with the result plus the colors are so bright and I like it a lot!
linking up with Funky Junk Interiors


-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment