Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday and back to reality...
What a wonderful weekend we had!
My Husband turned 30!
my kiddo's spent the weekend at my parent's house
We had Friday night date night and made reservations for an 8:00 dinner
We ate at Iron Hill Brewery: I had originally planned this birthday dinner to be a larger group of family, but something came up and no one could make it... so it was just me and him...
It was beautiful... We were given a booth (the ONLY way I like to eat in a busy restaurant.. it makes it feel so private)
It was a great evening filled with great food...
great conversation... we had no time we needed to be home... no bedtime... to babysitter to send home.. it was great! by 30 I think you start to appreciate the slower paced relaxing evenings....but I'll let you know for sure WHEN I turn 30...

On Saturday evening we went out for dinner AGAIN!
we went to Quips Pub it was once again great food and fun conversation...
.... a girl could get used to this :)

On Sunday (his actual birthday)
We went to my parents house after church to get our kiddo's.. we had Lunch and cake and Ice-cream



Achenbach pastries offer's a "cake" made of long john doughnuts... My Husbands favorite!


After Lunch Connor and I went for a walk with kate ( the best dog ever! and the one we are dogsitting) and we ended up on the farm searching for kittens... we found some! Cute little things white with black splotches.. so little their eyes were not open yet ... Connor was so excited to tell great -grandpa about the kitties! he ran the whole way to the house.. I just love watching him discover the same things I enjoyed discovering when I was his age... I watched him run down the barn hill and I remember finding kitty's and having the same excited feeling... I love watching him of the farm, I have so many precious memories of my childhood on the farm I want him to have fond memories too... 
Grandpa was even generous enough to give Connor a tractor ride! Connor was so excited he has been wanting a tractor ride for a while now..(since we moved we don't get them near as often as we used too)


Good-bye weekend...

Hello Monday! 
Challenge: Let's make this week as filled with wonderful memories as the weekend!

-Momma





1 comment:

  1. Tell Steve "Happy Birthday" from us! :)
    It looks & sounds like you had a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete