Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Goodbye to Picnik

My favorite photo editing cheat is going out of business... I have been very very bummed because I LOVED it! I would use Picnik for almost every picture!
Today I got an email from Picnik (I was excited i thought maybe they changed their mind about closing!!) But they didn't just were sharing options with me for a new photo editor... I went to Picmonkey and I have been playing around with it a little and it has the same feel as Picnik and I think maybe I will be ok after all :)

Focal Zoom

Holga

Lomo

Yester-Color

Cross Process and Weave
posterize

Boost

Paint

Orton
Font and Clip Art

 These were just a few of my favorites that I used on most of my pictures they kept the names and everything else pretty much the same so It was fairly easy for me to understand and change over to Pickmonkey.
Everything is free for now... But they will change that... anyhow it is easier than learning how to work photoshop :) Only real complaint is that I need to save my pictures to the computer and it does not give me the option to save is to Blogger or Facebook. Anyhow Happy Wednesday to everyone!

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment