Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh the Joys of Parenthood

After today I am pretty sure my children are trying to destroy my carpet.. Yesterday Connor was taking a "nap" and discovered that if he puts dry erase marker on a piece of cardboard then dumps water on it he can make the carpet turn blue... This only after we had a specific discussion about things he was not to color on.... I guess the only thing I didn't say was for him to take the color from the card board to the floor... I was mostly concerned with him using the marker to destroy things...

then today Riley pooped on the floor... yes poop ewwwww! potty training is yucky! Of course I was out of carpet cleaner ( I should buy stock in that stuff!!!!)

Just gotta shout out pinterest because I found a recipe for a home make floor cleaner (click here)  I was able to use to get everything cleaned up ... the home made stuff worked really well surprisingly and I felt good about it... I am still going to use pet stain remover stuff for the #2 on my carpet ..... It did great getting the blue out.... Really vinegar and baking powder who knew...

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment