Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kitchen Curtains

My wonderful Husband brought me home some coffee bags.... I was really excited!.. It wasn't too much of a surprise because I knew that he was getting some I just didn't know when... for now I have some on display on my ladder in the living room...

 This is my kitchen door before any window treatments.... Please pardon the chipped paint at the bottom window... That is sill in need of molding from when Riley took it out with a bat this summer...
 after my window treatment... I am not sure if it will stay.. it looks a little frayed around the edges and I am not sure I like it....
My one and only kitchen window... I found it very hard to take a good picture... but this is before...

And this is after.. I like this one better than the door because the bag had a nice design on it... Still working out the kinds... I want as much light to come in to my DARK DARK kitchen I can't wait to paint the cabinets white...
 Total like maybe 45 min... so for a quick fix not too bad.... 

~  momma

No comments:

Post a Comment