Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Holidays in our House

The Holidays are always a stressful time of year.. especially with two little ones.. and coordinating Nap times... Two sides of the family... all with in driving distance and all with an open invitation for us to join... Its so hard to choose! This year we did Thanksgiving with my husbands family and we will have Christmas with my side (well at least Christmas day) ...  
to make it even better it is at our house!

This is a change ... little disappointing ... and VERY exciting at the same time. Christmas is usually at my Grandparents house..  this year it is just too much for them ... So my little family ( my mom and dad and brother and his wife) are coming to my house! 
This should make everything much much less stressful.. No running from house to house opening presents.. everyone will come to me... Now all I had to worry about was where was I going to fit everyone....
I have been decorating (like usual) and adding some new things too....

From This:
 To this:
From This:
 To This:

I added some Christmas balls to my plain windows....


Each of the boys has a small tree in their room that they were able to decorate with their special ornaments....

 I added a wreath to my hallway mirror...


Yesterday I got a "new" table (from a re-use-it store) It will be
large enough to fit everyone at The same table...
 I also got this yesterday from Craigslist!!! I got two La-Z-Boy recliners!! and they don't have flowers!!

 The best part is they recline!! or wait maybe the best part is they were only $70... haha can you tell I am excited?!?

Christmas came early for me this year... being able to decorate my house and get a new table and chairs so everyone will fit!! Very excited for Christmas day... can't wait to celebrate 
Jesus Birthday with my loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment