Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ice-Skating

 My husband has off this week and we really have not done too much... After a full weekend filled with Christmas parties and family gatherings, it was NICE to stay home and enjoy home.

I have been working on my new dining room table project.. only problem is the weather has decided to get cold...boo! maybe on Friday I will get a slight break in the weather...
Today we took a break from home and home projects... and took a trip to the Ice- rink

a "trip" might be what you would call Connor and Riley's 1st adventure on ice-skates... They got better as the day went on but STILL... It was TOUGH!
 I knew how to Ice-skate when I was a child... and I did it once in college...but I am no expert for sure!

We had fun... Slow and steady....
Riley enjoyed going up top and watching everyone..including the Zamboni...



No comments:

Post a Comment