Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There Goes the Kitchen Sink

...Well as the title suggests we had an incident with our kitchen faucet yesterday... it broke off...

 (Please excuse the DIRTY dishes in the sink... I was about to clean up after lunch....)

Lucky for me there was no leaking involved in this break... it just fell apart...


It literally just snapped off.... Daddy came home from work a little early, stopped by the local "big box store" Riley was very excited to help Daddy... he is very into his play tools right now and was VERY willing to help out with his tape measure.

 After:
Momma has a new faucet... yesss! so thankful or my Husband!

Recently on facebook one of my friends posted the question "What if you woke up tomorrow and only had the things you thanked God for today" Its embarrassing when I think about it really what do I thank God for daily.. I have so many blessing I truly take advantage of.... from simple "necessities" like indoor plumbing. to the obvious like My Husband, my kids and my freedom to worship publicly. Its simply amazing to me how facebook can be so challenging at times.

Thank you Jesus for  every blessing you have given me, please forgive me for not always seeing the gifts or acknowledging you in the everyday things in life. Amen

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment