Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday night

It's been a LOOOOONG weekend.... I have been out of the house most of the weekend... and when I was not working 12 hour shifts! We were visiting family...

....needless to say when we got home today... I KINDA went into a cleaning frenzy...MY HOUSE WAS CRAZY!... as soon as dinner was over, me and the boys swept the dining room and moped... we also did the kitchen and I was vacuuming the playroom and living room... Still going strong... Husband kindly reminds me that it is bed time.. OOPS!...so I type this as my husband kindly takes the boys up to bed...

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing long weekend... let's kick CHRISTmas into high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment