Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 28, 2011

Missing Summer Already...

Our yard is finally looking better... I say better because there is STILL a HUGE pile of sticks and branches *anyone form anywhere is welcome to come get them!*
Its about this time of year when I need to remind myself that in the summer the tree's are awesome...
... the blisters on my hands tend to disagree... but my fond memories of summer win out..Hopefully...
...speaking of summer.. we went to the pool today!

and the boys had a BLAST... I am so lucky I have water babies!
I had fun too actually the water was warm and it was a nice change from yard work I was excited to go!
It was a good beginning to the week... I have a bunch of projects to get ready for Christmas this year... more on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment