Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Penn State update:

Who would have thought that when I went to the Penn State game in September that it would be the LAST game I saw where Joe Pa was the coach. If you read the sign it counts me as someone who has attended a game coached by Joe Paterno...


sad....
very sad... that is how I feel about this enter situation...
sad for the boys that were involved...
sad for the non-profit organization that was (unaware?) of the situation.
sad for the by standards who were rocked by the situation coming out in the open...
sad because people KNEW and said nothing!
Would I send MY boys to Penn State?    YES!
Would I let Joe Pa coach my boys?    YES!
Would I let Jerry Sanduskuy coach my boys? NO!
Who do I blame in this situation a lot of people... mostly those who were on the board of trustees...
But this isn't about me... who I blame...
It's so easy for Me to sit in the court of public opinion and preach about what I think is right.. What I would have done. and what I would like to see happen...
That solves nothing..


From sadness to healing that is my prayer

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. Romans 12:19

I am happy that I was able to attend a game in Joe's last season as head coach of the Penn State football program.

No comments:

Post a Comment