Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why I Love Summer

I always feel like summer is in fast forward...
I can tell by the way the veggies are growing in my garden...



...The pepper plants are so tall they reach over Riley's head!
and the tomatoes have grown to the top of my trellis...
The Friday afternoons spent splashing in the pool are starting to add up and Connor is jumping in with out swimmies!
Riley is my little "splash" monster trying to everything his big brother does...




We have already been to the Cabin once.....
...and the beach twice....
We are gearing up to do each at least one more time this summer...
It is corn season and we have been enjoying it!!!

Connor has been asking and asking to hit some balls on a "real field" so we did...


 ... Riley was having fun just watching ...

Riley has moved into his "big boy bed"...

Too bad he hasn't figured out the "correct" way to sleep in it yet...


...Tonight my little boy is sleeping in his big boy bed and my two big boys are sleeping out in the tent...



 Lots of stories and Daddy/ Connor bonding time....

"awake picture"
 
 "sleeping" picture

... I LOVE Summer... I can't believe it is half way over....

No comments:

Post a Comment