Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things Connor Says

My baby.. is growing up...


He has a smile that I just love...


....a bunch of sayings that put a smile on my face...

 "Fanny the fan fan"... in reference to the fan in the living room

"Look there goes Clinton and Parker"... in reference to 2 squirrels running though our yard
 I sprayed him with the hose and he exclaimed "that is unacceptable behavior mom!"
 also he is a "how" boy not a "why" boy.... I have to explain how everything works not just why it works...
He has stuffed bears he takes to bed.. "soft bear" and "soft bear's brother" ... I climbed into bed with him and he hugged me and said "you are the biggest bear ever!"


He loves the song by Sugar Land  stuck like glue.. reciting the lines and holding onto Daddy or I at night to keep us with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment