Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

Photo Booths! 
I love them!... not the new color ones but the old black and white ones.. I could only find one booth at the beach this year...
...I love the way you all need to cram inside....


 I love the vintage feel of the photographs....

 I love the really bad angle that makes no one look good... sometimes I cut off the "bad ones"...(can't imagine how bad the other 2 were!!)
 sorry about the kissy face this was the year we were married...


I even put them in frames and use them to decorate my house...



 Really one of my favorite things to do at the beach!... hopefully they will stick around and I can continue to get some good memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment