Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Have you every had a day off and thought how much your house needed cleaned... you grass needed mowed... you weeds were OUT OF CONTROL in your flower weed beds and you need to go grocery shopping... well I had one of those days on Monday and well.... I chose to go to the beach



I made the choice to go the beach on Sunday afternoon... decided I may need some help so I called my niece around 7:00pm and by 9:00 she was on her way do our place to spend the night and join us at the beach



It was great she came because she really did help me out a lot... plus Connor and tons of fun with her in the sand and water!

My boys had a great time and I hope I created a great memory!... The day was filled with sand cars....crabs... we actually saw a real sand crab on the beach...

we went to Grotto's pizza and then played at Funland riding the rides and climbing in the ball pit....



Great times! good memories... I love my boys! (and Acacia!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment