Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, June 6, 2011

Toast to a New Family

A very special friend of mine got married this past weekend. We became very close my freshman year of college. We spent weekends together when I came home and she and another friend of ours came up to visit. Crystal is the kind of person who will always be there for you, no matter what.... which if fortunate for me because I was not always as dependable.  She is very strong and capable woman! She was always wiling to lend a hand, I remember once my little brother needed a ride and he had no one to call so I asked her if she could do it and of course she could, with out really even asking anything she just did it for us. She stood by me at my wedding...
Crystal, me, and Erica


6 years ago this month!.....




All our wedding photo's were done on film... sorry for the grainy appearance!

When she told me she was expecting James I was excited for her! and when I got pregnant with Connor she was there to answer EVERY one of my questions! after I we brought Connor home from the Hospital she was there every morning to listen and talk me through the first few weeks/ months of being a new mom.... her being a new mom herself! (James is about 6 months older than Connor) I can only now imagine the sacrifices she made for me...

She met a great guy shortly before Jame's 1st birthday.. and well they just fit...

Recently I heard a song by Brad Paisley that really touched my heart... making me a little teary eyed thinking about what Jason was willing to do for James... He will be adopting him this summer! ....if you want to hear the song check it out....
Music video by Brad Paisley performing He Didn't Have To Be. (C) 1999 BMG Music

Like I said earlier Crystal and Jason had a wonderful weekend this past weekend and I was honored to be invited... enjoy some pictures from the wonderful event.....







Congratulations to the new Kauffman family!

No comments:

Post a Comment