Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MR2

So this is what it feels like to have more cars than people old enough to drive them.... My husbands project car came home this week..
It had been sitting in my grandparents garage for about 3 years...
...Its dirty..
...Its dusty....
...Its all his 
The boys LOVE it
Hopefully since it is at our house now he will be able to find some time to work on it

I have a love hate relationship with the car... I love it because for some reason he does... I hate it because well I am "thrifty" and cars are an expensive hobby... it takes up a lot of room in our small slightly over-sized 1 car garage...

My car still fits but I don't think there will be a SUV in my near future

No comments:

Post a Comment