Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Six Years Ago

Six years ago yesterday I married my husband...We have always been a perfect fit

We met in college when I was 18... He was 19


We dated through school... He proposed to me in my Grandfather's field while watching fireworks (totally unplanned and unrelated fireworks)



He truly is perfect for me... he is the planner... and I live on emotion

He is my sounding board for life...


Together we have Two great boys...

Yesterday he bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to celebrate our special day. The best part... only $6.00!  (yes he told me how much they were) gotta love road side stands! My frugal heart skipped a beat! Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment