Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, June 13, 2011

Grow Garden Grow

I found a little surprise in my garden this morning...little baby tomatoes and peppers!


I was so happy to see them... and I don't even really like tomatoes.... I like them in things but I couldn't just go out and pick one and eat it... *yuck*

My little helpers were all out helping me weed the garden and tie up the Tomato Plants...  I know I need to treasure these moments and keep them for when my babies are too big to help me... or too busy with their own lives... Sometimes I get frustrated when the plants get stepped on...(seriously! I even staked them and roped them off)... I learn patience when they want to help me cut the string ties... and it takes them 3  or 4 or 5 tries... Parenting isn't a race to the finish and some days I need to just slow down and enjoy it.



 At 2 and 4 years old to my little helpers almost everything is new and Mommy knows a lot about a lot... I really need to enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment