Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shoes

Today I walked into our kitchen and I saw Myfamily in shoes...


I saw Connor and his new "skate boarding" shoes which somehow give him the ability to jump and spin all over the place.. Look how BIG they are!
Riley's church shoes that are loafers that he prefers to wear without socks... sooo MY child...
Daddy's large sneakers which look super-sized next to Riley's tiny shoes
Momma's flats... never really been the heal type of girl... I have always felt "too tall" I am really enjoying these ballet flats that are currently "in style" ( I am not really sure if they are in style or not BUT I enjoy wearing them)
I love our little family... I love how each of us as our own style... Different enough from one another that I can see each person's personality... but similar enough that I know we are belong together.

No comments:

Post a Comment