Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years Eve: and One Complete Year of Blogging * edit*

This year's new years eve celebration was similar to last.... We stayed home with the kiddo's and had a celebration with them... the count downs was 8:30 this year :) we had the usual festivities: dance party containing fun oldies: We used you tube videos as our D.J 

which of course Connor asked if we could replay the song... and I had to smile when we saw this option on youtube 

My Husband had a request for this GREAT song: 


We ended the evening with a bunch of Beach Boys songs:


Riley was very interested in watching all the old video's... and Connor Jumped and danced all around
we had glow sticks, poppers and "fire rings".
Our special snack this year was fresh pineapple and grapes.. YUM
I think the boys had a blast and I know I enjoyed the dance party and just hanging out as a family. Happy new year to everyone I hope you all stay safe and enjoy!

*Changes my post due to the new  PIPA & SOPA that our government is trying to pass...*

No comments:

Post a Comment