Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, January 16, 2012

I Want to Build Something

.. I am itching for a new project...
I have a million and one Idea's but I don't see to have the supplies or the "know how" to complete the projects...


is so full of good idea's I want to do them all... here is my current list:

For the play room I would really like to add "wainscoting" like this person...



I love the last two colors in this picture for the room... somehow.... I kinda picture the walls the pool color and the bottom the white wainscoting... and somehow the ash ... maybe the furniture?.... or maybe the top of the walls Ash and all the accents the pool color... I don't know... But i don't have to know I am still in the dreaming stages...




I would LOVE to turn my attention and "skills" to our sun room


Oh my "sun room"
how I sooooo desire to make it a welcoming space... The indoor outdoor green carpet just isn't cutting it if you ask me...


wouldn't you just love to walk into a place like that!

with floors like this?


or this?



or this?


But back to the "sun-room" itself with a leaky roof and old louvered windows...
I kinda think it would look better as a screened in porch...



Attached to the new "sun-porch" I picture a pergola or some kind... maybe a small one like this...



Or something larger like this....





Kitchen kitchen my super small kitchen... I would also love to re-do you....
Turn you into the LARGE county kitchen of my dreams... That will never happen.. BUT I would like to make some simple color changes that I think would really brighten up the space, because as it is right now it is very very DARK....









... so many dreams... But I love to dream! .. I think a part of me forgets  it is winter out there... I went out to the garage today to get some wood to start a sign... or the floor in "sun- room".. But quickly returned to the house because it was really stinking COLD! burrr! I think I will be content to be INSIDE.. and dream about spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment