Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

.75 cent Dining room make over

There is no room in my house off limits to changes.. This week it was the dining room.. This room seems to go through the most changes... I have already changed the paint color twice and we have only lived here 3 years.. Over the winter I bought and re-finished a dining room table (Here). The extra income that I was getting has ended for the summer and so we need to spend less money on little things... so that puts my projects on hold... but that is OK because I will enjoy the summer! But recently I was given a bunch of different things I had to find a place for in my house...

 I added some picture frames to the wall in the dining room.. the two white ones will eventually have pictures in them I just haven't found what I want yet...


The china hutch is a gift from my Husbands grandmother and I am still waiting on permission (from him) to change the color AKA my next project...

 I was given the painted frames via free-cycle and I made the book wreath myself... It was in the kitchen BUT everything in my house moves around... The white frames are the only purchase I made for this update.. I got them both at goodwill for .75 cents
 
what started this "makeover" was the two beveled mirrors my father gave me.. I don't think that is their final place, but until I make frames for them I am stumped at how to attach them to the walls...
the two coffee bags were given to my by the owner of Vintage Coffee works. I was given some previously and they became curtains for my kitchen windows (here)... Right now they are just hanging out on hangers also given to me by a friend... Honestly I guess I will take anything anyone is willing to give to me...


My nice little door... I will soon be putting shelves on the door... Just need some nice thicker wood... 

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment