Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Friday, February 10, 2012

Here is to Looking Forward!

Winter is not my favorite time of year... I like Christmas... But that's about it...
I also don't really mind the snow.. as long as it comes one day and is gone the next... or there is enough to play in.. I like making forts, going sledding, or having a snowball fight.

Last night I realized that it was still light out at 5:30!! crazy!

I became really excited for summer...
flip flops..
sun dresses...
camp fires...
fresh veggies...
the smell of sun tan lotion...
fresh mowed grass....
the smell of fresh cut hay...
riding bike...
fire flies...
trips to the cabin...
trips to the beach...

... so much to look forward too!!
 Summer evenings...

 spending time with family...

 Trips to Dutch Wonderland....

Playing baseball...

 Beach trips...




Spending time together and making memories.. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment