Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things I want to do.. ramblings

Ahh the weather has gotten COLD! and all my outdoor projects are slowly moving indoors...
I started to finish painting in the hallway upstairs...FINALLY...

I have also been seriously considering  having Thanksgiving at our house this year... But I need a nice BIG table to fit everyone... my 5 foot table is just not cutting it....
I really really like this one I found... but it is 836.99 and that is rather expensive for me and it only expands to be a 6 1/2 foot table...

 I also liked this one... But it was even smaller...and at 629.99.. it is also not really an option... so I searched on Craigs list...

 And I found this one!.. for 175.00 plus 4 chairs it could work... a little paint here and there I could make it look similar to the one above.. but with only 1 leaf it will only expand to 6 1/2 feet... i just wish i could find a LARGE farm table with about 5 or 6 leaves that doesn't need TOO much work for me to re-do...

I know if I WANT to do this project I need to move on the table... hummm what to do...

ALSO....
I really want to "antique"a mirror like this in my hallway...
 I would Love Love Love a clean, dry, non basement smelling place to do my laundry and hang it up do dry on something like this ladder!
wish, wish, wish my list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment