Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

perspective

Sometime I just need reminded of my perspective...
recently I have been on an "I WANT" kick...
I want a new Living room.. I want more room to sit... mainly new (clean) couches...
I want a new dining room table... one large enough to have family and friends over...
I want to reface my kitchen cabinets... and get new appliances ones that match and an oven that is NORMAL size...
I want a new car... preferably an suv so my kiddo's can have friends come over and we have room for them in our car...
I want..
i want...
i want...
oh how easily I forget all the wonderful things I HAVE...
I was humbled yesterday talking to my Daddy... I was pouring out my wants to him and he simply said what happens when you get all those things? won't you just want more?

ahh simple truth... I don't need to be in such a rush to get "everything"
I just need to be thankful for what I have...  make "improvements" where I wan on what I can...
I began to paint my hallway and I think it looks way better than before...
I re-arranged some things in my kitchen and there is some more counter space and I am happy for that.

I painted a chalk board over the kiddo's "school" desk in the play room... and they are really loving that so far...
Now on to enjoy this Beautiful day.... clear blue sky's...cool breeze...and warm SUN... thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment