Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer Loving?

The date is March but it feels like it is early June.... AWESOME!! winter never really came this year.. well it started too in October when we lost a BUNCH of large tree branches and had a real MESS on our hands...

today was LOVELY! this entire week so far has been lovely and I have been a little too excited willing to move the seasons right long and embrace spring.... I went to the local flower shop and got some pansies and planted them around the house in different planters (with the thought that IF it gets cold again I can just bring them back in). I was also very adventurous in the garden... I planted onions, potatoes, lettuce, spinach and radishes... I guess I can cover them if need be...

we have been spending lots of time outside and having new adventures... Connor found a way to attach the sled to his four-wheeler and took off out of the garage with his brother in tow
it was quite a drain on his battery... AND he had been using it off and on all day  (best $50.00 ever!)... so he resorted to manual labor...
got me thinking about how I really wish I had had an older brother to pull me around... all around good day playing in the sunshine 

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment