Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas lights and thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving there are so many things I am thankful for...

I choose to be thankful that My Husband has time off to help around the house
I am thankful for the hugs I see my husband giving to Connor at the bus stop
I am thankful that every day Husband is home it feels like a holiday
I am thankful for the Love my children have for my Husband, even if it is Riley stomping his foot saying "I don't want daddy to leave, I want YOU to leave"
I am thankful that I have the choice to work outside the home, or stay home with my children
I am thankful for the flexibility in my schedule that I can help others out spur of the moment
I am thankful for the Peace of Jesus in my heart during this tense time of transition in our lives
I am thankful that christmas music is on the radio ALREADY!!
I am thankful that my husband is home to help set up the christmas lights... soon our yard will be turned into a "Christmas wonderland"...





Oh I just though of one more thing I am thankful for.. that Husband and I do NOT celebrate Christmas with giant inflatables!!!



Today I am listing to and Loving the lyrics to this song.. The original 1978 version was GREAT! but I also enjoy this remix.. less disco..



Happy Thanksgiving!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment