Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 10, 2012

Its Monday again...

For some reason I feel the need to do "everything" on Mondays.. the cleaning , laundry and any projects I come up with... I think the projects are there to distract me from the chores...

Over the weekend I went on my first "Pick" I don't know if you would consider it a real pick since it was my grandparents barn... I found some neat stuff to decorate around my house... best part is I didn't have to spend a lot of money.. the best kind of shopping!
I found and old window sash, no glass left .. and old chicken water bucket and best of all some rungs used when planting corn... the star I bought at a store it was only $5.00


I am also working on another sign idea using wood from a free old pallet...


I loved the look of the old  corn planter parts...they were so buried in the dust on the barn floor I almost missed them...


I took them home and hosed them off and now they make a nice addition to the wall in my living room...


I believe I have put off my chores long enough, time to hang out some sheets...

Happy Monday everyone!
~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment