Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fun Finds on Freecycle

I have been irritated by my kitchen recently...

It has dark cabinets.. and only 1 window... and NO prep space!



 SO I thought I would make some... I took two boards from the garage, sanded them down, put them together and used the same process as my kitchen table to make the wood food safe...


 Ta-Da... Workspace! It may not look the best but I actually have room to work without balancing tray's and cutting boards on the burners of the stove...


 I got  this great UGLY tray on freecycle and my Husband laughed when I brought it home...


I had an idea that I would use some left over chalk board paint...


 I added some braided handles and some fruit... It is great and so far the paint stays on nicely... can't wait to use it to serve food for the holidays


the more work I do the more I want to do... Can't wait till I have the time/ courage to paint the cabnits... I am picturing a nicely antiqued white with new butcher block counter-tops... dreams....


Hope you have a happy Friday!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment