Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 22, 2011

.85 cent shirt

We (the boys and I) hit up the dollar store and goodwill today. And I found this GREAT flannel shirt... only problem was it was a 3x!

I bought it thinking it would be a good possibility for a scarecrow... or maybe some pillows... 3x leaves a LOT of material!

I got home and was checking around on pinterest and I found this I got excited... I could do that...

Basically I followed her instructions...
I found a button down shirt that I like the way it fits me... and I used that for a "pattern"


I cut out around the shirt to get rid of the excess material... I left about 2 inches because I wanted the shirt to fit looser since it was a flannel.


Then I hemmed up the edges and basically put the shirt back together...


Finished product

1 comment:

  1. You make it sound so easy!!!! What a great idea, and way to stay "green"!
    hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete