Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Project: backdoor



I few days ago i found some old red paint in my shed and i really needed to do something with it. I thought about painting our front door, but i wasn't ready to commit to the red just yet... so i choose to try it out on the back door.
after breakfast (which we ate at Shady Maple today because today is husband's birthday) i took the hardware off the back door and i sanded down the old brown on brown paint and began to take my door from bland to red.i painted one coat then took the boys to volunteer at the food bank at church when i came home i still liked the color so i gave it a second coat. this project was a success now i am wondering what else i can turn red on my house... we will see where tomorrow takes us, maybe the side door will also turn red

No comments:

Post a Comment