Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th and Family Fun!

Happy 4th of July! we had a great day! Hope everyone else did too!
We hosted our family's 4th of July party this year...
it was a hot one! but a fun one!... It just wouldn't be the 4th without the heat of summer!

I love decorating in the summer beautiful flowers are easy to come by... My husband picked these beauties up at a road side stand.. I wish I was skilled enough to grow these myself! but for .10 and .20 cents each I will gladly enjoy these



I wanted to decorate, but I didn't want to spend much money... so I took some old picture frames and printed out some signs and hung them in the tree.... I also made some tissue paper poofs to decorate the tree's...
 

What really makes the party is the people and Food!





 Acacia and great Nanny and the dogs... Tipper and Koda

  
Great Nanny gave the boys some kazoos... who doesn't love noise makers for the fourth of July! the boys were using them all day!!


I saw and idea on Pinterest to freeze a giant ice-cube with some toys inside and they would spend hours trying to get the toys out... unfortunately it took my boys minuets to get the toys out... I think they still had fun. The dogs liked it also when the boys were done they laid in and ate the ice.



Riley ate grapes (and only grapes) for lunch and dinner...
 

Just spending time hanging out was perfect...
 




playing in the sprinkler was nice and refreshing on such a hot day!




our backyard fireworks totally impressed the boys!! In the evening we heard lots of better fireworks going off, but unfortunately we were unable to see them with all the tree's around our house.


We had a great holiday so thankful that everyone could come down and enjoy it with us!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment